Monday, January 21, 2008

Cooking With Matt

Matthew "drums" on the bowls.


"Just tasting to see if this needs more salt!"



It seems lately that Matt has been doing a lot of imitating. He is very interested in everything Marc and I do or say. One of his favorite things to watch is cooking. Whenever I am in the kitchen cooking dinner he wants to be right there watching me mix and stir. So, no whenever I am cooking, I give him his own bowls, spoons and pots to "cook" with. He has a great time stirring with the big spoons and it keeps him occupied while I am busy with other things.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Logan used to be content playing with the Tupperware, but now he just wants to be held helping do the real thing. It can be a little CRAZY at times!! Matt is such a handsome boy!
Love and miss you!
Jodi