Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break 2008

Playing outside with a friend.


Enjoying a snack together.


Mom, don't make me kiss this baby!


Forget about baking these mom. I just like the dough!



How much longer do we have to wait for these cookies anyway?

Matthew and I spent the last days of our spring break just hanging out. We baked some cookies together and then invited some friends over to play outside. The weather was SO NICE!! I tried to get Matthew to kiss the baby but he wasn't at all interested. On Friday we met my sweet friend Jodi and her son for lunch at McDonalds. I forgot to get my camera out of the car. But, she promised she would email me the pictures she took of the boys. When I get them I will post those too.


1 comment:

Jodi said...

I promise I will email you the pictures when I get home! I had so much fun seeing you guys yesterday. Thanks again for the wonderful goodies for Spencer and Logan. Logan LOVES his Elmo book!! He was SO excited when he opened it, you sure did make his day! We have to get together again soon! Love you
jodi