Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We Serve A Mighty God!!!!

Yesterday afternoon Marc and I were faced with the very real chance that he had cancer. After several blood tests showing the same results his doctors decided to do one last blood test. The results of this last test were AMAZING!! (Even his doctor could not explain the difference.) Somehow his blood counts had gone from 16,000 (way below normal) to well within the normal range. All I could say when we were sitting across from the doctor at his desk was "Praise Jesus!!" I am so blessed to come from a family of believers who will pray for us. Before the last blood test was taken I had called my mom to ask for prayer. We had so many people praying for Marc and for the doctors to have wisdom. (Thank you to all our family and all those people whom we do not know that were praying for us too. We are so blessed by your faith and belief in Christ and the power of prayer!) God was truly at work yesterday on Marc. I know that God was working in this situation. I am once again blown away by God's love for his children. He continues to reveal his mercy and his grace to us. What a mighty God we serve!!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

WOW!! I am sorry that you guys were going through that, but am glad that everything is ok. PRAISE GOD!! Yes, we do need to get together after the 4th. I will call you this afternoon. I love you!!
Jodi

Jodi said...

Sorry I didn't call you this afternoon, things got kind of hectic. Will you email me your new email address. I promise to call by Sunday and let's plan on a day next week.
Love you

Have a good 4th!

Laurie Blundell said...

What a mighty God is right! Jonathan and I were praying for you guys and are so relieved to hear about the outcome. God is all mighty and can heal ALL things! We love you guys