Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




We didn't get very many pictures this year of Halloween. Marc brought the video camera to record Matt trick or treating so I didn't take as many pics as I usually do. It was a GREAT night! We took Matt around our neighborhood (Thank you Dad for staying at our house and passing out candy to all our trick or treaters!) and then drove over to Bryan and Amanda's house so they could see him in his puppy costume. (Which he was so excited about before Halloween night. I don't know what changed on Friday night but for some reason he did not want to be a puppy! I had to really fight him to put on the costume. We almost opted for him to wear his jack-o-lantern t-shirt.) He was the cutest puppy on the block. I wish everyone could have heard him say "trick or treat!"

1 comment:

Jodi said...

He is a really cute puppy!! Glad you guys had a great Halloween!! I miss you too!

Love you
Jodi