Sunday, May 17, 2009

MAY 2009






Okay...so lately...(as in the past several months...) I have done zero blogging. Sorry about that. I have been taking pictures but for some reason I just never found the time to sit down at the computer and make a post. Hopefully, with summer just a few weeks away I will have more time to blog. Enjoy these pictures from the past few months. I will try my best to post more frequently in the upcoming months. (Somewhere between potty training, picking up after a very active two (almost three year old) cleaning the house, organizing the storage unit filled with school junk and getting rid of old stuff at the house...I will find the time!)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yea!! I am so glad you finally posted some recent pictures!! I miss seeing your sweet little man/family! I miss you so much too!! Let's get together at the beginning of June and go to the spray park in Rockwall!! Love you friend!

Jodi said...

I need you to update!! Also, I need you to join Facebook, so we can keep up! :) Let's get together soon!!
Love you,
Jodi