Sunday, April 27, 2008

Isn't he cute???

I don't know why but I love this picture!! I don't know if it's the cool plaid shorts, the backwards hat or the intense look of concentration on Matt's face.


Matt loves to read and look at books. This book is fun to read with him simply because it has animals that he is familiar with. When he sees the cow (and yes even the horse) he says "boo" (which is his version of moo), and when he sees the ducks he yells out "uck, uck!"


My grandparents gave Matt this little chicken for Easter. He loves it! When you squeeze the belly of the chicken it clucks and that just makes Matthew laugh. Now he can even make the clucking sound back!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

He is so cute!! Sorry I haven't contacted you yet, this month has been hectic. I can't wait until we get together again. Let's plan on the first part of June! Maybe we can take the big boys to the waterpark. Love you
Jodi