Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Family portrait taken Christmas night

Matthew opening presents Christmas morning


My grandma with all her grandchildren and their spouses (Matthew is the first and so far only great-grandchild)

Making Christmas cookies with Mommy

Riding the Christmas Train with Mommy

How the Russell family celebrated the Christmas Holiday...
1. Marc and I took Matt to see the tree lighting on the square downtown.
2. My mom and I took Matt to ride the Christmas Train.
3. Santa stopped by our house just to say "Merry Christmas".
4. We made Christmas cookies together.
5. We saw all of our family (including grandparents and great-grandparents!).
6. Matt sat on Santa's lap at Bass Pro Shops...(the picture was FREE!!)
7. We sang "Happy Birthday to Jesus" (a tradition my grandmother started with us when we were kiddos!)

I can not believe this was Matt's third Christmas! Time flies!! He is definitely growing into a little boy now. He loved EVERYTHING about Christmas! He danced and sang to the Christmas carols, he gazed at the tree and demanded we turn it on every morning, he laughed at our snowman and lights in the yard and LOVED opening his presents on Christmas morning. I love this time of the year and I am so glad that my little boy does too!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I am so glad you had such a great Christmas!! I can't wait to hear more about it on Friday!! I miss you tons!! Thanks for praying for Spencer!! love you!