Saturday, September 27, 2008

More Pictures


I thought I would share a more recent picture of Matthew from the one I posted last week. This picture was taken last Sunday afternoon. I don't really know what we were doing...but the picture is cute anyway. (Notice the hair I had spiked up for church had already begun to fall down. I guess that's what happens when you play outside and sweat all the gel out!)



This house is Marc's new little project. He bought it as an investment. He is planning on renting it out as soon as the current homeowner moves out. I am sure I will have lots of little stories to tell once we become landlords. Please pray that we find nice tenants to rent from us. (And pray that nothing major goes wrong with this house after we officially close on Monday.)

No comments: