Thursday, December 27, 2007

And the festivities continued...

The main event of the night turned out to be Rock Band on XBox. It was so much fun!!!!!



Marc and Matthew on the drums.




Uncle Jay shows all how to really play.







The last Christmas event for the Russell family was on Christmas night. We went to my grandparents house to see my aunt and uncle from West Texas. Matthew was so worn out! He managed to stay awake through dinner and even played Rock Band on XBox before crashing out for the night. Marc and I opened his presents while he slept on the floor.
Thanks for taking care of Matthew for me Kimberly. I wish you lived closer so you could see us more often!!

1 comment:

christi said...

Matthew, You're such a trooper! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Years!