Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree!




Well...the house is finally all decorated for Christmas! The lights are up outside (thank you Marc for doing an awesome job with that!), the tree is up, and the stockings are hung on the mantel. I guess we are ready for the big event...except of course for the shopping.
Decorating the Christmas tree is one of my favorite holiday traditions. I love it! This year I tried to make it a family affair. Unfortunately, Matthew was not all that interested in putting on the ornaments. He thought it would be more fun to take them off as Marc and I put them on. (Note to self...don't let a 15 month old help with the tree.) It was a lot of fun keeping him occupied and distracted from the tree. Now that it has been up for a week or so he doesn't even really bother it except to remove a few candy canes that we left within his reach.

No comments: