Monday, December 31, 2007

Seeing Old Friends


I can't believe how much these two have grown!!












Today we had lunch with some old friends. Actually, the Warrens are more like family than friends. I used to babysit for Elizabeth and Matt when they were much much younger! I can remember when they were both babies and now Elizabeth is a Jr. in highschool and Matt is a 7th grader. (Does that make me old??) Wow! Time flies. I am sure it will not be long before my Matt is in Jr. High. (I don't think I want to think about that for a while!)
It is always nice to get together with friends you don't see often. Matthew was a little shy at first but he warmed up quickly and even played a little peek-a-boo with Matt Warren. Thanks for meeting us for lunch guys! It was lots of fun. We can't wait to do it again!!

No comments: