Saturday, December 22, 2007

Playing at McDonalds





On Friday Matthew and I met my friend Jamie and her daughter Jolie at McDonalds. Believe it or not, it was Matt's first time to play in the "playland". Let's just say it was an experience for him and for me too! Jamie and I had a chance to talk and compare baby stories and our kiddos had a blast playing together. I think we spent almost 2 hours at McDonalds. I think that would be a record for me at any fast food restaurant. We had so much fun that we are planning on doing it again. At the end of the day, Jolie tried to kiss Matthew on the cheek. He was not impressed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Electronic memory,to me, is something that I seemingly will never have enough of. It's as if megabytes and gigabytes have become a permanent part of my every day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my Nintendo DS flash card, I've been on the constant lookout for large memory at low prices. I feel like I'm going insane.

(Submitted on NewPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)